Sunday, April 20, 2014

He Is Risen.


"In our hour of deepest sorrow, we can 
receive profound peace from the words of 
the angel that first Easter Morning:

"He is not here, for He is Risen."

-President Thomas S. Monson



I am so eternally grateful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know that He lived, 
that He walked on this earth. I'm grateful for the never ending hours He spent in 
that garden, bleeding from every pore, taking upon Him my every sin. 
I know that He was left to die hanging on a cross, fulfilling the everlasting 
atonement, and how grateful I am for that. He has made it possible for 
me to live my life, surrounded by family and friends, feeling joy and happiness.
I love my brother and Savior Jesus Christ, and I know that He lives.

Happy Easter.

xoxo Abbs

No comments:

Post a Comment