Sunday, November 2, 2014

Dear Sunday...


Dear Sunday,
You da you da best. Thanks for having choir practice at 9:00 in the morning so that we could start our day with Christmas music. Thanks for being the night for water bottle bowling in my parents entry way. That was killer. And thanks for always ending with Steven and I snuggled up watching our favorite show. You da best.

Dear Daylight Savings,
You rock.

Dear Hair,
I'm so glad you are dark again. I tried the blonde. I tried hard. But the bleach fried you, the toner turned you silver, and the lightness accentuated my double chin. So yes. I'm glad you're dark again.

Dear Halloween,
You are so not my favorite holiday. Not even close. But the party that we had on Friday night was super fun, mostly because it felt like just a family party not a halloween party. That's how it should be.

Dear Radiology Test,
Please don't be too hard tomorrow. I've worked really really hard to do well and I would appreciate it if you could help me out a bit.

Dear Christmas,
I'm counting down the day til you get here. Hello most wonderful time of the year.


xoxo Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment